Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Sep 19 2023, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I attempted to put this in the suggestion forum but don't have the privilege to do so.

On the main farming screen, on the top left corner, there is a tool bar with six icons. "shortcut key", "toggle sound", Preferences" etc.

It would be great if that could be relocated to somewhere on the left side of the screen below the coin, farm cash, fuel icons. My reasoning for this is that for those of us that may be using a split screen setup, i.e. farming in one screen and something else in another, we could use those icons without having to take the farming screen to full size.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about the display. I use a split screen (2 browser windows open and do not have any problem seeing the icons on the right side. Maybe you have your zoom for the farms page set too high and it is going off the edge.
To post in the Suggestions section you can not start a new thread in that section. You can only reply to one that fits your suggestions. No one has the privelege to start a new thread in that section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.