Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Aug 17 2023, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
''....close it and then reopen it it should be set to what you have just changed it to...''

Yes
I agree
Except it doesn't.
Which is why I commented.

I have played this game for maybe 10 years ...
Never had to check which items are selling in the marketplace.
Never
Ever
Not once

Never had the problem with items self selecting before
Never.
Ever.
Not once.
Hi Merv,
I can't duplicate what you are saying as I have always been able to reset the ingredient planner to what I want it to be normally by doing what I said. It defaults to last settings you have used. Don't know that it will help, but try changing it. Then run the memcache and reopen your farms and go back and see what it is set to.

For the market, I can only suggest you use the filter non-ingredients or non-ingredients (for me) and the sell all in those to sell only things you do not need further. I am not sure what filter you have been using to sell from as we only see data for those 2 settings.

If there is anything you specifically want to sell go to the individual item in the list and sell from there.
The other thing you can do is when you have some of the items that were empty in your storage then go to the market and uncheck those items you know are being sold. That way it should stay set as unchecked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.