Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2023, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Again My girlfriend has been suspended from this game claiming she is using an auto clicker / bot. THIS IS A FALSE ACCUSATION!!! I have contacted support already and awaiting to hear back. I hope whoever runs this game enjoys the money we have spent on it because they will not receive any more purchases from us. This is ridiculous. All we are trying to do is enjoy farm town as a hobby for us to play together. If this isn't resumed soon we are going to look into legal actions against the company for possibly Defamation of Character. We they look through our computers and see there has never been an auto clicker then we will pursue it from there.
Hi Ky,
I am sorry, but when the server detects that someone is clicking too fast then it tags it as an autoclicker or bot. When you go too fast then you are using excessive time on the server which affects all who are trying to play. This speed is set by the server to prevent one input from causing problems for all. The only suggestion I have for you is for her to slow down her clicking in the game.

As you have already contacted Support you will need to resolve this with them as we do not have any control over the servers through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.