View Single Post
Old Oct 28 2023, 09:16 PM

I presume that this has already been requested several times, but here goes. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get all the game programmers together and have them decide on a 'standard' way to play portions of the game. Specifically: 1) Seaport Manager: My Seaport: When there are several ships in My Seaport, click to finish each one makes it disappear, and the next one comes up. 2) My Train Manager: Boost Others' Trains, unlike My Seaport, I have to move and click on each train, why not make this like My Seaport - when I click a train, it disappears. 3a) Facility Chains Manager: Import Products From: clicking on a Farmer imports their products and they disappear. 3b) Export Products To: sometimes dozens of farmers are listed with only a few able to export to, but they DON'T disappear when done. 3c) Import & Export function: Closing the current Import or Export windows doesn't turn the icon from Green to Blue. I have to remember which (of the almost 150 icons) I opened and ignore it for a 2nd click. 3d) Why not make the My Chains functions work like the Trade Products functions? (all Import / Export farmers are listed and I can run through the list quickly importing and exporting the products I wish to. 4) Show Cooperative Quests: If I start with the highest player and work coop quests to the left (lowest player) the window crashes every time I hit a player that just completed their last quest. This DOESN'T happen when I start with the lowest player and work to the right (highest player). There's other issues, but this is a starting place for now.