View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2023, 03:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I changed over to the Slashkey site in plenty of time and have been playing with no problems. In the forum it is still showing my Facebook details. I have tried following the advice given to change the details to my Slashkey name email and password but seem to be going round in circles.
I applied to change my password with the Facebook details, which arrived. Now when I go to register, I am not sure which current password to use - the new one, the Facebook one or the Slashkey one.
Bit muddled but can you offer any advice or help, please? My ID is 00000135722597.
Many thanks JB
Hi slartismum,

You need to be a little more careful when typing. For example the ID you have put in your post is incorrect as it's missing a number. We were able to get the correct number. Your farm link in your forum signature is still correct.

The last time you had a problem logging into the website to play Farm Town was yesterday and that was due to not typing your website login details correctly. We can see that what went wrong was that the password wasn't typed in correctly. The email was correct.

However since then you have logged in and cashed out so we are unsure if you are now having a new issue since then.

Your forum login details do not need to be the same as your website login details or even the same as your Facebook login details.

If you are still having problems logging into the website to play Farm Town you should be seeing some red text if the details are incorrect, please let us know what that red text is telling you if the email or the password is incorrect. If it tells you that the password is incorrect just try again and make sure you have deleted everything in that password line before you re-enter the password again.

As this is a public forum we will not post the full email address you used for the website in our reply to you but we can give you a clue. For logging into the webiste to play you used gmail so make sure that when you enter your email address and your password that you used with that, that both of them are typed correctly.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 09 2023 at 03:13 PM.