Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2023, 07:19 AM

A friend gave me her login years ago before there were Super Neighbors and it has taken as long for me to send her account train box cars so that now she has a total of 10 for her train. The problem is that even though I can see all 10 box cars are attached properly and I just collected from when it had 7 and dispatched it again with 10 it is not acting like she has 10. It is acting as if only 8 or 9 are attached and demanding extra clicks when working facility posts of other people. It is supposed to be just one click for all the factories on each farm before I move onto the next farm. Instead farms with 9 or 10 factories are requiring me to do the first one or two separately and then the Mayor is taking over on the 3rd or 4th click.

I just checked it again and I can see quite clearly that the 10th box car is attached properly and it should have dispatched WITH the other 9, but the train management is showing it did not. So now I am going to have to skip working as her for a few days because it is NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I do not have access to my friend's email address since I am in New York and she is 12 hours ahead of me in Malaysia. So I would have to contact support using my own email address and not hers.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Dec 23 2023 at 07:30 AM.