Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2023, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
That train only has 9 long cars correctly attached, no matter 10 long cars highlight when you hover the mouse on the locomotive.
That is why I told you to also check the second method which will really show you how many cars are attached to a train.

You can report it to support if you wish, but there is nothing they can do to fix that train as it is travelling. You need to wait for it to go back home, unload it and then attach the long refrigerated car.

And please check both methods before you send that train again or any other train.
I already DID ALL THIS before making my original post. BOTH methods showed all ten box cars attached. So the left side of the train manager shows attached but the right hand side one shows only 9 when it is SUPPOSED to show all 10. The problem did not happen until AFTER I had dispatched it. So it is a problem with the game and not how I lined them up. I explained all this in my report to support

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.