Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2024, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOODLES12 View Post
WHY DO YOUHAVE ME LISTRED IN THE UK? I HAVE BEEN IN THE UNITED STATES ALL MY LIFE. THE PERSON THAT HACKED MY ACCOUNT SEVERAL YEARS AGO PROBABLY LIVES THERE. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY MY 22 FARMS. TYVM
Hi Toodles,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
From what I can see you have not played since March of last year..
Are you not able to log into your farms from the website?
Did you register for playing from the website before Farm Town left Facebook?
I am not sure where you are seeing that we have you listed as being in the UK because there is no where in the game or the forums where we don't list anyone's location unless they add that information. You forum account does not show a location.

If you have not registered to play on the website then you will need to contact Support to register. Please follow the instructions in the first post of the following thread link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 14 2024 at 06:25 PM.