Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2024, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Why isn't there a "select all" and "sell all" with one click when we want to sell our storage items?? What a pain in the *** to sell one item and a time. I see you can check them off . That is wasting time by the time I select all 1000 items I could have sold them in the same amount of time. FIX IT!
Hi jetdogy,
I moved your post to the thread about the storage.
There is a sell all for specific filter selections such as the non-ingredients and non-ingredients (for me) which will sell only items that are not needed for your facilities or services. If you use the latter one it will sell all of anything you don't have facilities that use them where the first one only sells all of any thing that does not have a use in any facility or service currently.

There iis also a sell selected if you want to check the items to sell. Once you check them then they will stay selected in those 2 filters.
If you want to make a suggestion about a Sellect All choice then please put it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.