Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2024, 01:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife

We are not aware of a problem with sending/receiving gifts at the moment.

I sent gifts as usual this morning and again after lunch and I had no problems, I saw the same farmers in my lists.

Please remember that if you sent gifts from the Other wall requests due some of your farmer friends were asking for specific gifts, and then go to the Gift manager to continue sending, then your list will be shorter as you have already sent gifts to some of those farmers.

Open your tool box and click in the show times icon, the clock. Then under Gamewide check how much time you have to wait to Resend gifts option.
Be sure you have a green check mark for that option before sending gifts.

When you have the green check mark, then open your Gift manager and see if your list is the same you usually get.
I checked, and I can send gifts again in one hour. I will check again on the number of names that show up. I only send gifts using the gift box. I always do that before sending the bonus/ingredient requests that my friends ask for. But, the bigger issue I am having is not receiving many gifts. Could be temporary, or a fluke, but the fact others are having the same issue....oh well, maybe it will correct itself before others report having the same problem. Thanks for your help!