Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2024, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckatsharedpet View Post
I hope this is the right place to come...I have a quest and my neighbor has helped me out with the second to last step and gifted me the item I need, but when I try to load it I'm getting a message that I need 10 of the item. I have not loaded them previously so I don't know why it's not registering. I don't want it to cost me FC...

I also don't understand why my farm isn't linked...
Your USER ID number is: 1091051796 Build No: 583
Hi Stuckatsharedpet,
Which quest is this for? I can tell you right now that your neighbor can not help you for a quest because you do not have any ogf the life lines. You can find out about those and how they work in the Game Guide chapter 28 about them:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

The linking of your farms to the forums does not work. Thgis is why you have to add your ID so we can look.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.