Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2024, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersimmonsChickens View Post
I paid 4.99 for Farm Pass Privileges, and appear to be receiving what I am supposed to with the exception of the double gifts. Same thing happened last month, I reported it to Slashkey, and they fixed it, but this month it is doing the same thing. The other problem I am having is if I move from my desk top to my lap top sometimes I get all new goals. In other words I get 2 sets of daily goals on the same day! It could be the difference between 9 am and 12 noon. I haven't had that happen this week, but over the weekend I was receiving the double gifts on my desk top computer, and then when I switched to my lap top, I got new goals and my double gifts went away. This is a glitch. I have reported to slashkey, but they hadn't gotten back to me yet.
Thanks, Alisa, Skypainter.
Hi Alisa,
Support did look at your account on both March 2nd & 3rd, So I sure they have answered you. Please check your spam folder for an email from Slashkey.com.
I have contacted Support to let them know you have not received a reply.
From what I see you have not claimed the double gifts reward. Only thing I can suggest is you claim it again if it is showing as not done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.