View Single Post
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Perhaps posted again at the wrong place, but well that's what it is. Anyway, before, Taz said there should be a mail box at the left of the farm. There isn't. It was there when I linked my account for the first time. Over a couple of weeks at the top of the game, it said account linked to email address. That's now gone; and not only for m y account, my wife and daughter have the same. Probably a glitch or bug. But I am not going to worry about it anymore since I noticed that here to the left of my name says (farm town account linked). For the time being I assume it's all good.
Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the thread about the email linking.
The linking to the forum is not the same as that only links your farms to the forum so we can find them when you have problems.
The other is to allow you to use the separate website if the game has to move to that.

In the yellow box at the top of your farm, please click on the "Link Email" button. You will see a pop up embedded page. Click on the OK in that. Then reload your farms by clicking the Play button. When your farms reload look on the left side for an email icon (blue mailbox). Click on that and another pop up will show for you to add your email address. Clcik the ok there and then go look for the email sent to you for the confirmation link to complete this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.