Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2016, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi -- Sorry to have to ask this but I'm not understanding the "player" aspect. They have my neighborhood in the contest; one of my neighbors also is in the competition. I am on his neighbor list as well. So, do they split the points between our two neighborhoods, or are they calculated twice? The other question in this same line is: I have neighbors who have multiple accounts with different names. So, technically, the same person who might have 5 accounts could run against themselves 5 times?
Hi Lynne,
Look at it this way. You are a team leader of all your neighbors and however many points they add in the facilities are added to your total as team leader. Each neighbor you have is also a team leader of their own team and what you add is also added to their total. The points you add to your own and to theirs are the same and not split.
Only the team leader gets the reward as everyone is a team leader of their own team of neighbors. In the case of the one who has 5 accounts, I doubt all 5 would even be chosen to compete as the additional accounts would not be built up like the main account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.