Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2019, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have sent emails with pics to support on SEVERAL occasions and have never received ANY response. I will not give anyone control of my computer, that would be an immense security risk!!!
Hi John,

Then you will have to live with this. We do not know why it happens that way, but it may have something to do with how a tie is determined to set the order. There is nothing we can do through the forums to change how it is done. You can always change your password for Facebook before and after they have looked and your security is preserved. It helps to be able to see exactly what is going on directly, but it is up to you.

If you are not getting the responses back then check your spam folder as emails from Slashkey Support may be going there. You should get an automatic email when you send in a ticket and responses back when they find out something.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.