View Single Post
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:35 AM

Default Just don"t understand

I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems. It's rather sad for those of us who have been playing since the BIRTH of FARMTOWN to watch all the problems and never seem to be able to play for any length of time without ANOTHER issue of the SAME OLD PROBLEM. Would someone listen.........do you guys really care what we the players think or is it competition with the other farm games that keep you adding for items but never MASTER what you own? It has become a very frustrating game to play...and I do enjoy the game, otherwise I would be where I am with the points and money to show for it. Developers....please take note and spend some QUALITY time fixing your game instead of adding new items that only create more problems.

Level 80