Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2021, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
Friend of mine is hoping that somebody will be able to give her some advice. She has a neighbour who posts her facilities (today alone) 5 times and this is taking her timeline to only showing five hours. This means she can no longer see any of her other neighbours' postings meaning that she cannot help them. Is there any way to stop all her postings from showing up on my friends timeline. She has too many neighbours to help by going to their individual pages...will take too long. She doesn't want to un-neighbor her or unfriend her either.
Hi dleenorris,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the Wall Requests Posts. Please do not post in the Suggest section when you have a question or problem.
I am guess you are talking about the Wall Requests list in the My Requests and not her timeline or newsfeed in Facebook. The Wall Requests only shows up to 100 posts. The only thing she can do is talk to that neighbor or remove them. There isn't any limit on how many times a person can post their facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.