Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2024, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by t80tank! View Post
I've been having severe lag and my save request counter instantly starting it's count for a couple days now. Because of this, I haven't been able to do anything in the game and am losing crops. Beforehand it was working just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi T80tank,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow. You can find several suggestions inthe first post of this thread.

Also make sure you are not running any programs/apps in the background at the same time you are playing.

It could also be an internet problem. Your data has to travel through many link between you and the servers. If any of those links are having problems or have high traffic levels then that can slow you down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.