View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2016, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMO Bill View Post
I tried to put a quote, but I don't know how to make that work properly. I just don't understand how this happened...

I added a couple new Facilities, then I added them to Storage, so I could put them on the Farm I wanted them. But, once moved, I checked my Status on the Neighborhood Chain and got the following message:

•"You have abandoned the contest for this week, next context stars next Thursday 12AM EST."•

I don't read, nor understand this, according to the "Rules" - "Procedures" listed in the ubove.
Hi SEMO Bill,
Once you have bought and placed a facility on a farm for the contest, you can not move it to storage to place it on another farm. The facilities have to stay in place until the contest is over because the moving messes up the contest data or you get the above message.

The information is in the Game Guide chapter 31 on the contest:
PLEASE NOTE: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message. If you proceed, the faciltiy will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighborhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

I am sorry but you will have to wait until Wednesday night midnight Eastern time to enter again in next weeks contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.