View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2014, 07:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I am so frustrated over this issue of the quests that are eliminated and not saved until we are able to use them. Why was it set up so that you have to have 8 done within 7 days? The timing is never right so that I can collect the farmcash before the quests are eliminated the next day. I wish this system would change. I would like to see the quests held until we do have enough, if I get 5 completed in 1 day, by the time I can get enough to turn in, the 7 days have run out & I lose all those quests!!! UGHHHH...UGH..UGH..AHWAWH.. OK, my question is> Are they thinking about changing these requirements to obtain 2 farmcash? The company really does not 'lose' money from those people who would love to earn them without paying real cash. Those people want to enjoy the game too, except that, they feel they are left out in the cold, because they are not able to fulfill the requirements for the quests within the time frame, because they don't have all the facilities, or all of the items to produce. They are not given a fair opportunity to play the game without feeling the frustration that this game is designed for those who pay real monies. The game is not designed so the beginners can earn enough farmcash to even catch up, nonetheless even to survive with the few they're allowed to earn.
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests. Even though you have asked a question it is not one that requires help as I am sure you know what the answer is going to be. Only the developers know what they are planning or not planning and they do not tell us anything before hand.
The rules are simple and straight forward. In order to get 2 farm cash you must complete 8 quests in the past 7 days period. The quests are placed on the chart at the time the last step is completed and are good for 7 days exactly.
So if you are going to have quests that you can't finish before your collection time then delay 1 day before you start the last step. That way you have a buffer of time if you are not able to collect right at the moment the button turns blue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 08 2014 at 07:55 AM.