View Single Post
Old Dec 25 2021, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Barnum View Post
USER ID number ( 643557454 ) I have not been able to be "live" in the game for weeks. I have to stay offline to play. This means I cannot got to market to trade goods. I have that lifeline to use now & cannot finish the quest without being online. I have cleared my cache, restarted the laptop & router. Have also also used different web servers in different places. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank You.
Hi Diana,
If you have done all that then the problem is probably an internet problem. There are many links between you and the Facebbok app server and more links between there and the Farm Town server. Any one of those having problems with data transfer speed or high data traffic can cause your connection to the server to drop. Unfortunately we have no control over those and no way to get them fixed.
When you web servers you are not the only one connecting through those and that can cause your connection to drop as well. I can speak from experience on this because I like to cruise and on the cruise ships I am constantly dropping connection to off line because there are many people using their server connections.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.