Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2021, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoward View Post
Hi, as you can see I've been playing a long time. I have recently been trying to put in some big stacked ( layered ) Fish farms. I receive a message a week or two ago that said " You're Temporarily Blocked" It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. you've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. " So, I sent a messages saying basically what have I done so I won't do it again. No reply but later I was unblocked. Now a few days ago the same thing. I followed the link and sent another message. Again, unblocked but not message as to why. Right now I have received the message again. What am I doing wrong?
I want to comply and not sure what is up. If there is a limit to how many windows we can open to stack ( layer ) then what is the limit. I sincerely just want to play the game. Please help me get unblocked and Please Tell Me what I did so I will not do it again. Thanks .. Love the game and just tying to play but would like to know what and what the limits are and was that the issue?
Thanks agian.
Hi MrHoward,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing as you are placing waters.
The message and blocking you are getting is coming from Facebook and not from Farm Town. They have changed their security settings and by having too many tabs open this is being triggered. We do not have any control over this and no way to unblock you.
We do not know what the limit is in tabs to keep from getting blocked. When I work facility posts I usually open 4 - 6 without any problems if that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.