View Single Post
Old May 03 2015, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dawnsrockn,
First the fuel usage for employees is correct. It was not intended to be that using the employers fuel was first. The reason for allowing the use of the emplotyers fuel was to help those who are new and don't have fuel to allow them to work with larger than the 1 plot tools and to help those who run out of fuel to be able to complete the job without having to revert to using the single tools.
For the chat, if a person repeatedly posts the same statement for chat then it does not show in the list. This was done to stop the constant flooding of the chat with begging.
Not sure this is correct - the employer is the one hiring not the worker (employee). The fuel usage is the workers first then the one hiring, even tho the one hiring checks Use My Fuel. So what is happening is the worker is using their fuel first and running out and reverting to the one plot tool anyways, regardless of whether the employer checks the box or not. The only way to get around it is to rehire the worker when they run out of fuel, which is quite quickly on large farms and a pain in the butt. It should be that the one hiring uses their fuel up first since, the then worker. I mean seriously in a real world situation if I go to someone's farm to harvest, they wouldn't expect me bring along my own fuel - I am a labourer to them and all the materials to do my job would be on the farm to begin with. It should be reversed to what it is now.