Old Mar 01 2012, 01:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
Not sure what you mean SunnyD. You go to work the facilities, and you get the daily request to water flowers/rake leaves, then you can't work the facilities. I get this sometimes. Do the flowers/leaves, then come out of the game and work the facilities again, then it'll be just fine. Or water/leaves all your neighbours first before you touch the facilities.

It's not supposed to work this way, but it does sometimes. Most of the time you do the watering stuff and then the pop up for facilities comes right after.
right when i click on the request to work facilities the thing that comes up is a request to rake or water and it will not give the opportunity to work their facilities at all either reg or service i have gone back several times to see if would allow me to any of their facilities and it won't until the entire farm day is over ..... aggravating...i have done everything clearing temp internet files even switched browsers .nothing helps......except till the farmtown day has passed

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20