Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 09 2022, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
Hi Dave1949,
Farmtown runs fine as long as you do not use the three things Taz mentioned. Which are not required for the Farmtown to run correctly. Farmtown would not need to be on a web server; but a web server could be easily setup to provide a link to the the FT servers! It is clear that the game runs without Facebook and only gets involved when these three items are used. FB just links to the FT servers! FT does not run under FB!

daveb,
Hi Daveb,
Let's not speculate on what the developers could or could not do. There are not going to be any changes made to how we get into the game. You can not connect directly to the servers as that does not get you into the game program. Portions of the game can run, but only if you were previously logged in through Facebook allowing you access and maintained that connection.

Now let's stop the speculation on whether or how they can do anything additional now. The developers will let us know any further updates. Any further speculation or rumors without facts will be deleted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.