Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi peekachoo,

Just to be clear, you are clicking on Replace and the new friend isn't showing up in that list? Have you checked with those friends to make sure that they haven't closed their port as that would be another reason their port wouldn't show up for you.

If it's not that and you ran memcache after dispatching the ship hopefully that will correct it for you tomorrow. I have just tried replacing someone who I added yesterday and they showed up fine when clicking on Replace so at the moment I can't reproduce this. Facebook can be slow to add people to lists, usually memcache can speed that up but not always.

Let us know if you run into problems again tomorrow. If you add any new friends today make sure you run memcache when you are done adding them all, and check with them if their port is open or closed before you try to replace a port again please as we can't check that for you without their ID.

Yep, none of my new neighbours are showing up on the replace list. Thanks for the advice, I will see what happens when I set the next ship up tomorrow, and check with the neighbours involved.