Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2021, 11:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
The ships are checked and eye is black. However, as soon as I leave the box with the ships, the seaport manager turns the eye in the upper right hand corner red, all the check marks are removed. This is a new post I have posted. It has nothing to do with old posts. Thanks Tiger for responding.
Hi bgfarmer,

So what's happening is it isn't saving the added check marks so when you next open the seaport manager you don't see your ships.

Does anyone else have access to your account that may have the game loaded but offline? If they do please ask them to log out of your account.

If you have not already done this, try having a clear out of your browser caches/history, check for any updates, then also clear your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and then please close your browser for a couple of minutes. Then re open your browser and the game and see if those check marks will stay added this time.

If after that, the check marks are still not saving you need to contact the support team about this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.