View Single Post
Old Mar 16 2014, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
still finding that the mayor is a liar, he is not working all the farms even when he says he is...also I still get that "Oops," message when doing referrals...he then proceeds to move to the next farm but if say there are 3 farms to do...he is only doing 2....making it necessary to go to all farms, uncover buildings and manually click on one on each farm to check, and this can be a bit difficult as some people have their facs hidden inside larger buildings...maybe the mayor needs to retire..some new blood is needed..he is getting a bit past it... hehehe
I also prefer the way the farms changed color as he worked..at least that way we have some idea of which ones he has worked...now we have no idea at all.....whoever changed this needs to fix it asap....
They are working on a fix. Just have to be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.