View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2022, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Atvchick,
Please note that your internet to your service provideris only one link in the internet for your data to get to and from the Farm Town servers. That data goes through many links between your computer and the Facebook app server and then more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links having problems can slow your data down and even cause your game to lose connection and go off line from the servers. Unfortunately there is no way for us to monitor or get those links fixed as they are not under the control of Farm Town. The only thing you can do is wait it out and hope the owners of those links realize there is a problem and get it fixed.

For you one farm problem, moving that farm around is obviously not helping. From what you are saying about that farm there is something wrong with it. I have loaded your farms and gone to that farm with no problems. From what I can see you only have a few buildings and a crop on it, so should not be causing that error.
I would suggest you report this farm error to Support and let them look at it to see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thank You I will give Support a go. That Farm thing is just annoying more than anything , specially since it's always random like when I logged in tonight after work I've been on for about 1 1/2 hrs or so and it's working fine I can go from farm to farm and it doesn't freeze up on that one, but it acted exactly the same way yesterday and around 9pm or so EST it started acting up, over the weekend it was just at random times , It probably would do it during the day to at random times too but I'm at work during the week so It doesn't get the chance to give me grief LOL

I will also let Support know about the random crashing when I am working on others farms' getting the grey screen w/ sad face. and when I refresh my game I hardly ever get the rehire option. it just happened about 3 minutes ago I refreshed and nothing came up to go back and finish working. I was on a players farm that had a total of 23 farms hired me to work them all and I was only on number 11. So I end up losing out on a lot of coins and xp when it doesn't pop up to rehire after a crash