Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 26 2023, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
As I already mentioned, the game works perfectly well in the mornings. It is therefore NOT an issue with my internet, computer (fully updated running Win 10) or browser. I have tried loading the game in Google Chrome, Mozila FireFox and Microsoft Edge none of them have been successful.

All other websites work perfectly well at all times of the day, therefore my internet provider is not at fault either. It must be some issue with your servers of the game.

These are the error messages I keep getting:
"2023-08-26 17:05:39.426 ERROR wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module"

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.429 WARN WebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild549.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration."

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.432 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"

"2023-08-26 17:07:36.256 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-235959/Build/Build549.data.gz"
Hi Caine,
Your internet may be fine between you and your service provider, but there are many links in the internet between you and the servers, that are located in Dallas Texas in the US. Any one of those links having heavy traffic or problems at those times can cause parts of the game to not load. We do not have any way to monitor or control those links. You do not have a direct link from your service provider to the servers.

Because it is specific times for you that this happens tells me that somewhere between you and the servers there is a link or links that are getting very heavy traffic or a problem with their network that is preventing all data files from completing the download to your computer.

I assure you this is not a server problem as we would have many complaints here at the same time showing here and we do not have those. Also the server tests in the suggestions in the first post show us they are all up and working fine. I am sorry, but there is nothing wrong with the servers and nothing we can do to help with this. The only thing I can tell you is to be patient and hope that the issues with the internet between you and the servers is cleared up soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.