Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Jul 25 2022, 05:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
idk if this is the right thread but I am so angry right now.

Does the game plan on doing anything about the men who hit on anyone with a female avatar who ventures into the markets?

I've had three recently and I have done absolutely nothing to invite their messages and I do not want to be subjected to this while playing a farm game.

I've already taken to going offline before selling in the trade mkt. But it's not my behaviour that should have to change, it's theirs.

Maam you need to step aside or you might kill someone with those beautiful eyes

(gotta love the false politeness there)

HI Hun

How are you sweetie?

hi age please im m 43 single usa

Yes, I can ignore these men (and I have) but the messages are still there in my inbox and now every time I see I have a message I feel sick wondering if it's another unwanted solicitation.

I've reported every single one but there's not been any feedback on whether anything has been done or if anyone is even taking this problem seriously. The game needs to take a public stance on how this is not acceptable.
Hi Sqrl,

I am sorry to hear you have been on the receiving end of unwanted bad behavior in game.

Although we can not give anyone specific details on criteria for an automatic ban there is one.
We don't give them out or list them so that users that do meet the criteria for automatic banning can not use that information to try to attempt to avoid that happening.

I am sorry but you will not receive any notice about whether a user has been banned or not or the length of the ban. That kind of information could also be tested in game and then used by those users to try to avoid what triggers an automatic ban.

The messages you have received will be automatically removed by newer messages from other farmers. You could speed that process up a little by asking different friends to send you a message in game, perhaps when they have helped you with working your facilities for example.

We can see that you have already made a request to have the messages automatically removed when you block or ignore a farmer.

Although Support and moderators Moderators are unlikely to be in the game at the same time you are, or even in the same areas where the problems may be happening to be able to see it, we can make attempts to do so if we are made aware of the problem and we will take appropriate action were needed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.