Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2021, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP
Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.

Purchasing farm cash is done through Facebook. Farm Town has no control over that purchase.

You need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay. There you can set the card you want to use if they accept it. There is a Help section in that where they can tell you what type of cards they accept.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.