Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Oct 09 2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I've been having an issue this past week with messages about work having been left undone and asking if I would like to be rehired to finish the job ... The problem is, when I go back, there is nothing that needs to be done. This has happen several times over the past week. To make matters worse, there have been a couple (twice) of times that I have worked a large farm, but upon completion of the farm I have been told that there is still work to be done and if I leave I will lose my bonus; there was absolutely no work left to do; once was with trees, once was with crops. Is anyone else having these issues?
Hi SuzieRae

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Sometimes when you are hired for multiple jobs in many farms, it could be that on some farms not all items were ready by the time you arrived there.
So when you go back home, and let say trees got ready in 2 farms, you get the message to go back.

Other thing could be if you were hired to do multiple jobs including flowers but they are not watered. If the owner waters them, then when you go back home you get the message to go back and finish the work.

When you are working a farm and you cant get the bonus chest because you get the message that there more work, then you need to refresh the farm where you are, dont reload the game, just refresh the farm where you are by clicking in the rectangle.

Then you will see if anything was left and you will not lose your bonus.