View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2021, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
I have had an ongoing issue for a while and figured someone would report. From time to time, when working someone's facilities (not service), the "mayor" will send me 0 products, and as the system cycles through the remaining farms the routine is - mayor sends products (points are earned), oops you have already worked this farm message appears, and save is delayed and accumulates until all farms are cycled. It gets slower and slower as it moves through the farms.
Hi JAXDAW

How do you work your friends facilities and services? From Wall requests or from their facebook profiles or facebook news feed?

I work from the Wall Requests and sometimes I got the message for "Ooops". It usually happens when not all facilities have products available by the time I worked them.
If I refresh Wall requests, that post is not pink but the link "Click here to help" is purple.

If later, that friend refills all facilities and I try to work them again, then I get the "oops" message for the farms where all facilities were worked earlier and get points and products for the ones refilled which were empty the first time.

I didnt get the problem about getting slower though.

Please be sure all updates are done for your browser and for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Also, if you open many tabs to work several friends facilities at the same time, try to open less tabs and see if that works for you.

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.