Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanAOrr View Post
( 103113192014103 )

i have 3 ids that i play farm town on
i am having issues with only one ... i have given the number above

i start farm town
it loads
i play for about 5 minutes or so
then the game starts flashing different colours and switching between screen shoots

when i reboot the game i get various messages
webgl not supported is a common one

i have checked my browser and it definately says web gl 5 is supported
hardware acceleration is enabled

i have this same issue on 3 different browsers
if i switch between browsers i can get the game to play for a short while
then i have to change browsers again to play for a bit longer

this has been happening now for 3 days

my other two ids do not have this issue

also please note i had to register to this forum
so you might see my name and email from my original registration
but i can not log on to it and i am not receiving the email to reset my password so i created this id
Hi Norman,
The flashing is not something caused by the game, but is rather browser related. Farm Town does not have any way to cause the flashing.

When the message says that WebGl is not supported that means your game encountered an error and thinks that the WebGL is not respond. When that happens first try closing your browser for a couple minutes then open it back to Farm Town. That will give it time to clear and reset.
If that does not work try clearing your browser cache, then close and reopn. It will be slower loading the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions for clearing are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.