Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2021, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I need to clear my memcache bt for the life of me can't find the link! My acct is crashing trying to work another farm from the hire site. I never have issues doing large amounts of water from my SNs farm every morning but this smaller farm kept crashing and thinks the work is undone. I never got my bouses. I'd like to clear the memcache but after sifting thru th help and support I can't find the link, It would be great if you could put it in a prominent location so its easy to find! Thanks.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring since that is what you have aproblem with.
The memcache link is all over the forums in many threads. We are bnot going to dedicate a thread in the Help & Support just for that. Instead after you run it from the link below try creating a bookmark for it in your browser.
The memcache link is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.