View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
That's just it taz I don't know when I collected the FC last because I don't really care. I know when I click collect FC it will either give it to me or tell me it's too soon. That's good enough for me but apparently not for the majority of the other players. Attempted to attach a picture of what my quests look like but I'm not overly concerned. It's great we are getting a little FC for the quests now but I'm content to wait for it to tell me here it is!

I for one rarely complain about much of anything in the releases. I do however think telling us something will be out tomorrow and then several tomorrow's come and go - well THAT is what gets me. I haven't seen too many real problems with the quests.... mostly people wanting to know when is my 7th day up and when does it start and if I go on vacation while my quest is pending will I still get that counted? sorry guys not a big issue to me but glad it gives people something to complain about.
When they tell us something will be out at a specific time that does not take into account any glitches that may happen. So the facilities will be out when they have corrected the problems with the quests and facility manager. They do not want to add to the problem as yet by releasing the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.