Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
At the bottom of the first post in this thread:
Known Issues:

- Farm 21 button missing in Farm Selector Manager and Multi-farm Tools
- Clicking on the red tick when upleveling do not show the feed dialog window even if the 'Don't Show ...' checkbox is unchecked
- Diversification Rank and Sorting by Utilization not updated properly in Facility Manager
- We found that more text feedback can be removed when you are harvesting with the ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option disabled
Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20