View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago
The factories are delayed because the programmers are working on fixing the issues. When the problems are fixed then they will release the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.