View Single Post
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Typically, people blame Farmtown because Farmtown is at fault. And please don't try to tell me that the lag in loading facilities is an internet connection issue because it isn't. It is a lot better now with the 10+ button, before that you actually had to wait for each one to get transmitted to the server, the server accept it, then the next one. And if you leave before it finishes, you don't get production and have to start over which is precisely what the problem was.

Actually is is slower now not faster. Since the lost connection only happens when I hire out or hire someone and only on this game it is very suspiciously a problem that is not from my internet connection. (Even farrmville doesn't do this and that is saying a lot). Today was the first time I had that annoying pop up when I am on my own farm so things have gone from bad to worse.

I have to do all my own harvests,plowing and seeding as no one else can work on my farm without the connection to server "press the green button to reload" popping up 2-3 times in a half hour.