View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:53 PM

Nice Raul - Thanks. So far no issues. I *did* expect problems since facebook itself is doing some changes and that usually causes conflicts but so far no. My only issue is my own which is I name my farms and move them around so it takes me FOREVER to figure out which farms I can upgrade. No y'all's problem --- that lil mess be mine. FWIW, since I'm a flake, once I get a farm set the way I want I leave it alone so I'm one of the (I assume) very few who would prefer more farms vs expansions to the ones we have. Again JMHO .........

ETA - if anybody is having really odd issues? Facebook itself is doing some strange upgrades. My facebook went all wonky last night for about 2 hours. Since the games are tied to facebook......yeah sometimes it's their fault. I have friends who are having login issues with facebook at the moment so just an FYI (yeah Taz we have a private snark group of programmers and geeks where we are just not nice or pleasant and currently facebook is the recipient of our posts in there .......... ooops?)

Last edited by sestree; Apr 18 2018 at 05:57 PM.