View Single Post
Old Jul 26 2011, 02:49 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Lord, I wish I could say I spent $120.00 !! LOL!! I am in DENIAL mode .... I refuse to add it up .... Since I am a bit OCD .... I actually have all the paperwork for every cent I spent here, and I looked at it quite awhile ago and almost cried! BUT, and this is a big BUT, I am more than happy to spend it here, as opposed to out somewhere. Here, I can go to my farm daily, and actually have something to show for the money I spent! It's not only that, but I have made quite a few friends, and met so many wonderful people because of Farm Town!

Actually, I came on to say that I absolutely LOVE this latest release !!! I went to a friends farm, worked 57 facilities on the one farm, and it took less than two minutes !! Wow !! I can't wait for the next release !! I really hope there will be another farm or two ... so I can space my things out some more!

Thank you to the developers of Farm Town !! And thank you so much to the Moderators, who without y'all, the developers would not be able to deliver such a wonderful venue !! Your dedication to this forum is to be commended, you hear all the bull, fix most of the problems we have, and are our link to the developers. Thank you again !!
I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.

Level 700 Farmer