View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've just had a "box" come up above the game (same place where the releases are announced) that has my email address and a "change" button. The email address is correct. Is this just to verify or is something wrong with my address???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
OK, now I am confused. Just now when I signed into FT there is a yellow box with my email address shown and the word Change next to it.
Yesterday I verified my em ail address with FT and got the verification email. Everything seemed fine, and I played as normal this morning and early this afternoon. Now I get a box showing my email address and the word Change next to it.
Do I ignore this? Is something wrong? Will this appear every time I play? I don't recall seeing anything about this in the release. Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Raul's post doesn't seem to indicate a big rush. My husband and I would like to take our time in selecting the ones to use. There also seem to be a few people not getting it to go through smoothly just yet. I hope there will a notification once the new site is ready and it becomes urgent. Just got another heading stating I'm not linked - in addition to the big reminder every time I open up - and it is making my FT loving, OCD old lady self nervous. Really appreciate the fact that the devs hope to never let the game go away again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I have the same question as NJones277. I entered and verified my email earlier today and now there is a button to change my email. Is there a problem?
Hi all

If the email address showing up is the correct one for you, then you dont have to do anything more.

There were farmers who added a wrong email address so they have the chance to change it.