View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2020, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following updates:

Post Release Updates - September 16th, 3:00PM

- When detecting duplicated Farm Cash facilities in a farm, we now show the pictures of the duplicated facilities and offer the user to automatically search for those facilities in the farm.

- Wherever you search for something in the game, for example in the store, farm or market, you can now search for multiple things at once by separating the words by commas (,) ex: to search your farms for potatoes, tomatoes and peppers at the same time you can enter: "potatoes, tomatoes, peppers" in the search box.

- When a product has a use as an ingredient AND can also be stocked in a service facility (ex: Leather Masks), we are now showing information on both roles, i.e. what other products you can make with it and on which service facilities can you stock it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.