View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Was a nice idea, but not a good working one for a couple of reasons. 1)
When the top panel disappears, there is no way to go to the next farm without having to click the "eye"
2) with the bottom panel disappearing, Even tho the toolbox shows to the right of the screen, that takes out the entire purpose of having the shortcuts in the bottom panel for our tools for quick access. Just my opinion, but not working for me at all. You have to click on the eye so many times it takes more time than just doing it the old way.
After I very carefully read your post I gave it a try. Provided all the available work on the farm is done the game automatically switches back to normal mode with the top and bottom panels back. As a right handed person whose right hand sometimes does not do exactly what it is supposed to because of a stroke I found it extremely helpful not to accidentally be clicking the neighbor bar and ending up on a different set of farms. It works best if the Autoselect Tools box IS checked in the Preferences (wrench / spanner) menu.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.