View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Wondering what happens when one of my ships is at another port for nearly 2 days without being filled & sent on? It's the last port of call so I can't bypass it unfortunately.

Will it eventually come home when the time is up for that ship or will I miss out on all that product, time & effort I made to start it a week ago???
In order to gain all the products from our ships, our neighbors must be regular daily players. Otherwise if our ships get stuck in the port of a neighbor who plays once in a blue moon, then we lose products. I had this experience today when one of my ships came back with 1/5 of the products it would have loaded if 1 of my neighbors did not take her 3 days to visit FT.

I just removed that person from the neighbor list and then unfriended her. I could have just skipped her port, which I have done in the past, but the system would have her in the port list of the next ship, which leaves me with the same problem. So until FT enables us to replace inactive farmers with active ones, I will be unfriending neighbors.