View Single Post
Old May 23 2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Exactly. You offer expansion but have made it so expensive that it isn't an option for most players. I have 25 farms but I bought most of them before the price became ridiculously over priced. My 3 largest farms are 26x26 one is 24x24 and and the rest are 18x18 or smaller and with the expansion prices now there is no way I can ever expand them.
Many farmers are making a billion or more coins a day now. I suggest checking through your Facility Manager for the shops that always seem to be at 100 percent and then buying duplicates for the ones that cost coins. This will increase your intake for each day provided ewe have the time to keep them refilled on a fairly regular basis. The "Sell Half" buttons also make a lot of coins from extra goodies. After all, who normally needs more than a million carp in stock at a time?

Oh, I almost forgot. Adding farmers with 28 / 29 farms full of goods also helps if ewe work their factory posts. So go ahead and add me if ewe like....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.