View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loragladden View Post
Hello. I have been unable to get into the game to play it since the switchover. Keep getting to the black screen with a white cube and then it stops. Gets approximately 85 to 90% loaded. My player number is 664833004, Please help. Thank you
Hi loragladden,
I moved your post to the HTML5/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow as this is where you need to post if you cannot open the game.
If you are not getting any error message please let it sit and finish loading. The first time you open the game it needs to down load all the graphics. This can take several minutes. The orange bar does not go all the way across, so that isn't an indication that it is stuck.

First click on FT Console below the game and open it if it is not. We need the last Checkpoint number you see in that list.
If it still is not loading check the items in the first post of this thread to see if those show a problem with your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.