View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 Hi again. We talked several times last night about my recurring issue with the WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! I was able to get back on last night following your instructions. Worked fine. I was able to get on this AM and it worked fine. When I tried tonight around 8:30pm-9pm I got the same message for the 4th time. Tried clearing my cache again, but it did not help. When I get on Facebook and then it hit the Farm Town logo and then when it starts loading this is when I get the message using Chrome. However if I go on using Foxfire, it loads but then when I collect my gifts, they don't really get collect and whenever I am able to get back on Chrome I have to collect them a second time. That is one of the reason I always try to use Chrome too many issues for me with Foxfire.
Hi pbarbee,
I use Firefox exclusively and have no problem accepting and collecting gifts. Whe n you are in Fire fox, please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

When you clear the browser cache, you need to close the browser for that to finish clearing and then reopen to load your farms. Restarting your computer would not hurt if that doesn't get you back in as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.