View Single Post
Old Mar 04 2013, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsemarie View Post
Hi
I have some issues in the game. When I have harvested my flowers, and then use the sprinkler, all the flowers appears ready to harvest again.

When I try to buy a Train Track Switch, I canīt see it on the farm, but I can see the new Trainstation I have bought. I use Google Chrome as browser, and when I use another browser (Explorer) I can see the Train Track Switch, but itīs so slow.

Can somebody help, please

ID: 1487705077
From Chrome for your track switches do the following:
Clear your memcache by clicking here, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and look to see if they show.
For your flower problem it is a known provblem and the developers are looking into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.